Bretton Woods is the best ski area in New Hampshire - by a long shot. It has the best snow (no ice here!), the largest and most diverse terrain, no lines, and fantastic views. Go to the official Bretton Woods web site for up-to-date info on the mountain. Click on the links below for more offbeat experiences of MWP residents with their mountain!
- New Telegraph T-bar (1/1/2013). Check out this latest addition to the Bretton Woods Ski Area.
- Exploring Stickney's Backcountry Glades (12/23/2010) Check out this latest addition to the Bretton Woods trail network!
- Last run of the Bretton Woods 2009-2010 season! Peter Gordon and Daniel Jacob hike up the mountain on April 11 and go down by way of Bode's Run and Deception Bowl.
- Bretton Woods is for teens! Watch the MWP and other local kids have a blast on their mountain in these two videos (video 1 and video 2) by Hobbits instructor Dave Warren.
- The Snowboarding Professor Series. Watch the snowboarding professor (a.k.a. Daniel Jacob) as he fumbles his way down the challenging Bretton Woods trails. Produced and commented by Chuck Redepenning.
- Hidden Trails of Bretton Woods - explore the unmarked paths and glades in a behind-the-scenes look at Bretton Woods.
- Singles line or not? The Snowboarding Professor tackles yet another thorny problem for your benefit.